Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bramble Berry S.O.A.P. Fragrance Arrived!

I have been waiting for this box since the day I found out I'm selected for the panel!  It's finally at my front door!
Here's my testing plan in sequence:
Cold Process Soap, both gel and non gel to examine acceleration, morphing & discoloration
M&P soap for discoloration and morphing
Goat's milk hand cream for discoloration and morphing
Perfume Spray with Cyclomethicone for discoloration, separation, morphing & staining
      So far this is my plan if I have enough to go through all these tests.  Remember to follow my blog so you can get the first hand notice when I update the tests!  Another reason for following my blog is for the result products giveaway.  This will be your chance to smell and test the products before becoming available online Bramble Berry!

    3 comments:

    1. Yay! I can't wait to see how all your tests go :) All those lovely fragrance bottles look wonderful all lined up!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow so professional! LOL Now how much fragrance is in each test bottle?

      Were the results from the last test ever posted as to the favorite fragrance?

      Lucky you!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. They are all just 1 oz bottles, have to be careful calculating the usage rate or will not get through all tests planned!

      ReplyDelete

    ShareThis