Sunday, February 26, 2012

Looking Groovy

This is totally not what I planned for, let me just state this clearly first!  LOL  This batch of soap took a life of it's own and did what it wanted without consulting me...
I had a beautiful almost poetic name for this soap: Silk Road.  I used gold mica (plus annatto seed) and hot fucsia pink together with charcoal black.  Then... sigh...  If you look closely you can still see the speckles of annatto seed powder I couldn't filter out.  But the gold, where's the gold???  And my hot pink???  Now it totally looks like a February Halloween... rather groovy.
 

9 comments:

  1. like a February Halloween?! It's vintage spring style! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He word "vintage" instantly makes everything upscale! I like that!

      Delete
  2. I see Batman or Spiderwoman ha,ha. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean Batwoman, hahaha... It is true, I see spider web!

      Delete
  3. How about Electric Coolaid Acid Trip! Reminds me of a light show from a rock concert! Or maybe it was the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
    I like the color mix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the spiderweb swirl pattern! The colors are pretty sweet, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you! This is beautiful Emily! ~Sacha

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis