Wednesday, April 16, 2014

YouTube Live Soaping Event

I recently discovered YouTube has a live event you can activate, suddenly light bulb popped up in my head!  I've tried Google hangout and Skype live soaping interactive sessions with not much of success mainly because it consumes too much internet band width from all parties participating.  That was last year, there went my genius idea down the drain.  Broadcasting soaping live is a compromise, I don't get to interact with anyone, it's like a one man show. It is not my ideal preference but I'm giving it a try.
Please come watch me soap live on YouTube for the first time at 7:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time, I live in California USA) this Sunday, April 20th (yes it's Easter night) if you have time!
 Bookmark the link: Live Blood Moon Soap Making Event
Inspired by the recent lunar eclipse event.

2 comments:

  1. This is so great, I will be there for sure once I find out what the time difference is for the UK and US x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid it's going to be very early your time, like 3 am?

      Delete

ShareThis